New Jersey Family Law Attorneys Provide Skilled and Compassionate Counsel
Experienced lawyers advise clients on divorce and estate issues
At the Micklin Law Group in Nutley, we draw upon more than 20 years of experience in offering focused legal representation to clients across New Jersey who face divorce, separation or other family law issues. Our attorneys also provide comprehensive estate planning and probate services. We take great pride in the fact that we can handle complex issues and litigation while maintaining the hallmark of our practice: building strong personal relationships with our clients.
Dedicated legal representatives focused on compassionate service
We know that each legal issue is unique. That’s why we tailor our services to each client who walks through our door. From your first meeting with us, you will find:
- Lawyers with a strong reputation — Our attorneys have earned the highest praise from clients and colleagues. Attorney Brad Micklin was awarded the prestigious National Advocates Top 100 Lawyers designation, which places him within an elite group of New Jersey attorneys who exemplify “leadership, reputation, influence, stature and public profile.”
- Responsive communicators — At the Micklin Law Group, we take the time to listen to each client’s individual history and understand their specific needs. We also guarantee that each message will be returned within three hours. Because we have done this for more than 20 years, we are able to handle the most challenging cases, including divorces involving high-net-worth couples and spouses with narcissism and borderline personality disorders.
- Advocates determined to protect your legal rights — Nothing is more important than family. Recognizing that family law issues are often steeped in emotion, we can ensure you that we are fully prepared to bear the legal burden of your case and fight for your rights so you can begin to move forward.
Whether you need legal advice on divorce, adoption or estate planning, our goal is to put you and your family in the best possible position. That commitment extends to saving you money, which is why we offer a free initial consultation to new clients and several options for managing legal fees.
Assisting families with their legal challenges
Since our founding, the Micklin Law Group has focused its services solely on helping families deal with a wide range of legal issues, including:
- Divorce — If your marriage is breaking up, we provide comprehensive advice on property division, spousal support and child custody. Whether the divorce is amicable or not, our attorneys deliver the legal support you need.
- Family law — Micklin Law Group handles all types of family law issues with the skill and compassion that you deserve. We can assist you with domestic and international adoptions as well as child support and visitation matters.
- Estate planning — We advise clients on a complete array of estate planning options so that you can feel secure with a plan that maximizes your assets and ensures a smooth transfer when the time comes.
- Probate — Experienced in estate administration, we can help with will contest proceedings and probate matters by guiding you through the process as quickly and easily as possible.
For more than two decades, we have provided professional representation to clients in New Jersey as well as those from other states and several foreign countries.
Contact an accomplished New Jersey family law firm today
The Micklin Law Group represents clients in divorce, family law and estate matters. Call 973-562-0100 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Nutley office.